Sepang International Circuit (SIC) has imposed new guidelines to further improve safety among riders. Beginning 2015, we understand that the right goes only to one organiser who has a better safety plan and proper track day management.
Some of the new rules and approach are:
- There are only 2 session available;
|Slot 1||0900 hours to 1300 hours|
|Slot 2||1400 hours to 1800 hours|
|Prayers||1300 hours to 1400 hours|
- Riders will be spilt into either 2 or 3 groups (depending on organiser).
|2 Groups||A & B||30 minutes each run|
|3 Groups||A, B & C||20 minutes each run|
- All participants MUST attend a compulsory safety briefing which will be held at Media Center. Any participant who failed to attend safety briefing will be denied from entering track and no refund will be given.
|SLOT 1 / Slot 2||Agenda|
|0800 – 0815 hours / 1300 – 1315 hours||Arrival/registration of participants.|
|0815 – 0845 hours / 1315 – 1345 hours||Compulsory safety briefing|
|0845 – 0900 hours / 1345 – 1400 hours||Tag collection|
|0900 – 1300 hours / 1400 – 1800 hours||Track Session|
- General track safety sules, regulations & etiquette.
- NO SMOKING IN THE PIT. SMOKING IS ALLOWED AT THE DESIGNATED AREA BEHIND THE PIT
- PARK YOU CAR AT THE DESIGNATED CAR PARK. DO NOT BLOCK THE PIT ENTRANCE
- KEEP PIT BAYS CLEAN. NO LITTERING. THROW YOUR RUBBISH AT THE DESIGNATED BIN
- NO SMALL CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED AT THE PIT LANE OR PIT WALL
- NO STUNTS ARE ALLOWED ON THE TRACK. THIS INCLUDES WHEELIE, STOPPIE AND ANY OTHER DANGEROUS MANOUVER
- TRACKDAY IS NOT A RACE. PLEASE RIDE RESPONSIBLY
- DO NOT STOP IF YOU SEE ANOTHER RIDER CRASHED. LET THE MARSHAL AND MEDICAL OFFICER HANDLE THEM
- GET BACK INTO THE PIT IMMEDIATELY WHEN THE LIGHTS GO RED
Any participants found to break any of the rules above will be warned, penalised or ban from entering the track. All data will be collected and further submitted to SIC for review and audit.