It will take a long time before we can see the all new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 2016 in the flesh, merely because most of the happenings stuff will happen in the Europe and will take months before reaching here.
So we decided to share a review from Bike World which I think has quite in depth review of the new machine.
Related articles across the web
- Kawasaki to unveil new race-oriented Ninja ZX-10R superbike
- Yamaha YZF-R1M Also No Longer THAT Limited, New Orders Taken from October 1st
- MCE British Superbike Championship 2015: Assen preview
- WSBK : Yamaha Return In 2016
- Yamaha announces fresh batch of the R1M plus special YZF-R1 anniversary model
- Varoufakis to give away his Yamaha as reward to those who can…