The folks who is attending the Volkswagen Group Night will be the first to catch a exclusive preview of the most powerful Ducati naked bike; the Ducati Monster 1200 R. According to Ducati Asia’s Facebook page, the Monster 1200 R will have a much more powerful engine, a sportier chassis and an advanced design.
The Monster 1200 R will be unveiled during the Volkswagen Group Night in Frankfurt on the 14th September, just before the IAA 2015 opens its door to the public at the Audi booth from 15th to 20th September.
Ducati is owned by German automotive manufacturer Audi through its Italian subsidiary Lamborghini, which is all owned by the Volkswagen Group.
Source: Ducati Asia Facebook page.
Related articles across the web
- New Vehicle for JB:007 – 2015 Ducati Scrambler
- Audi takes on Tesla’s Model X
- Motoring: Twist the throttle
- Motorcycle training course shares space with aircraft at Yokota Air Base
- Audi will construct three-story building in Frankfurt
- Audi Teases Electric SUV Concept That’s Almost Definitely the Upcoming Q6