How often do we come across solo rider who rides across nations. I guess there is a lot. But not often we come across female rider who rides from their home country to Mt. Everest Base Camp. 2015 is just crazy, we have 3. First was Anita Yusof from Malaysia, then we have Juvena Huang and latest to the instalment is Vaune Phan.
We are very lucky that Vaune’s first stop of her 27 days journey is Kuala Lumpur, so we throw a little gathering to show our support and took a little of the napping time (despite we can clearly see she is exhausted) to talk to her. And we had all of it recorded.
Check out the short talk between the fat man and the beauty with courage of a lion.
Special thanks to Crossroads Hotel Kuala Lumpur for sponsoring the venue and F&B, Liqui Moly and Pirelli for the door gift.
Follow Vaune’s Epic Expedition at http://vaunephan.blogspot.com/
Related articles across the web
- High and Hallowed : Everest 1963
- New footage of avalanche destroying Everest Base Camp (VIDEO)
- Mulray Joining Everest National as Chief Underwriting Officer for U.S.
- Plan your trip to Everest early because the glaciers are gonna melt
- Just ride: Motorcyclists encouraged to take part in the Harley-Davidson World Ride
- Moped rider hurt in crash in Norwich