From F1 to bikes. The reigning World Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton is teaming up with MV Agusta to release a souped up version of the Dragster 800 RR.
As of now, MV gave no clue about what upgrades or changes has been made to the special edition Dragster but Hamilton is said to work very closely with MV Agusta Castiglioni Research Center in San Marino to ensure all the specifications is in accordance to his choice. The special edition Dragster will be completely hand built at the main Verese headquarters in Italy.
Giovanni Castiglioni, President and CEO of MV Agusta, said: “We are proud to be partnering with a passionate racer like Lewis Hamilton. It is great news for us and for everyone around the world that loves MV Agusta”.
Related articles across the web
- Lewis Hamilton happy to match the late Ayrton Senna in F1 wins – video
- Lewis Hamilton looking for answers after Mercedes struggle to shake off conspiracy theories
- Lewis Hamilton Poses With His $258,000 Mercedes Maybach
- Lewis Hamilton has `no confidence` Mercedes will reassert F1 monopoly at Japanese GP
- Lewis Hamilton cruises to Italian Grand Prix victory
- Hamilton considers closed cockpits in wake of driver deaths