We’ve just install the Ohlins TTXGP Rear Shock onto our project bike, the Honda CBR600RR Repsol Edition. This piece of marvel raises the level of performance that is learned from the experiences gained from MotoGP and WSBK. The shock offers rebounding, compression, length adjustment and hose mounted hydraulic preload adjuster. Almost instantaneously, we could feel a much better handling especially when it comes to exiting the apex. We will put in more testing especially in track.
Related articles across the web
- MotoGP Grand Prix 2015: Marc Marquez Hopes Chassis Gamble Will Pay Off at Assen
- Huddersfield racer Kyle Smith all geared up for his English debut at Donington Park
- Andrea Iannone secures first MotoGP pole position after outclassing his rivals in Italy
- Lorenzo cuts Rossi’s lead to one point
- MotoGP Grand Prix of Italy 2015: Race Schedule, Live Stream and Top Riders
- Lorenzo wins Catalan GP to close in on championship lead