It was a very exciting race with both KRT Rider Tom Sykes and Jonathan Rea leading from start with Chaz Davies (Aruba.IT Ducati) giving pressure from third place. Rea experienced some problems with his bike which I believe is something to do with his tire and he dropped from second to third, quickly overtaken by Chaz Davies. With Leon Haslam (Aprilia Racing Team – Red Devils) now behind a troubled Rea, Haslam tried to take every opportunity to overtake Rea but Michael VD Mark (PATA Honda) snooped in from fifth and overtake both in less than 1 lap. Rea rode like a champion holding his fourth position with tremendous pressure from Haslam who is just inches away from him. That is all Rea needs to be crowned the World Superbike Champion 2015!
Image : Screen Capture from Eurosports
Related articles across the web
- MCE British Superbike Championship 2015: Assen preview
- Kawasaki ZX-10R 2016 Confirmed!
- Rea on brink of winning world title
- A New Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Expected in 2016
- Bike of the Year – We have a winner!
- Huddersfield’s former World Champion champion Tom Sykes targets second place in championships
- Wales’ Chaz Davies moves up to second in World Superbike Championship