Yamaha have officially quashed the rumours of having a new R6 in 2016. The current R6 is launched in 2008 and has been the same ever since.
According to Jeff Turner, Yamaha UK spokeman; there isn’t one and there is no changes for 2016.
The cost of developing a supersports 600 class matched the cost of developing a 1000cc which is why BMW too has officially dismissed the rumours of developing a 675cc.
Source : MCN
Related articles across the web
- BMW To Launch X1 PHEV in 2016
- Two motorcyclists killed in separate collisions within 35 minutes of each other on the A470
- Typical USA BMW driver
- Salon Privé confirms world-leading line-up of cars and motorcycles
- Samsung Announces New Smart Things Hub, BMW Partnership
- Golf event raises more than £1,000 for charity