There is a good reason why we shouldn’t ride above our capabilities. This video apparently recorded in Mexico which clearly saw a rider launched to the air and hit oncoming vehicle on the opposite side of the road. It need so much luck to cheat death in this incident.
LESSON: Do not stick to the outer line. Always get the safest line. And go slow if you are new.
Super bad street bike crash! — this is why you race on a track
Posted by Renaud Margry on Tuesday, 29 September 2015
Related articles across the web
- Motorcyclist injured in St Paul’s Bay
- This POV Bike Crash Will Tell You More on How Important Protection Is – Video
- One Man Dead After Vehicle vs. Bike Crash in Modesto
- Police: Inebriated man on bike starts brawl in Wichita street
- Number of fatal bike crashes double since last year
- Motorbike bursts into flames after crash